- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2013
- Online ISBN: 9781856049719
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781856049719
- Subjects: Humanities, General
This handbook provides library and information professionals with the information they need to undertake research projects in the workplace in order to inform their own practice and improve service delivery. Whether you are a complete novice or have experience of undertaking evaluations, audits or research, this book will guide you step-by-step through the key phases of planning, doing and disseminating research.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.