- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: January 2010
- Print publication year: 2009
- Online ISBN: 9780511605321
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511605321
The Annual European Meeting of the Association for Symbolic Logic, also known as the Logic Colloquium, is among the most prestigious annual meetings in the field. The current volume, with contributions from plenary speakers and selected special session speakers, contains both expository and research papers by some of the best logicians in the world. The most topical areas of current research are covered: valued fields, Hrushovski constructions (from model theory), algorithmic randomness, relative computability (from computability theory), strong forcing axioms and cardinal arithmetic, large cardinals and determinacy (from set theory), as well as foundational topics such as algebraic set theory, reverse mathematics, and unprovability. This volume will be invaluable for experts as well as those interested in an overview of central contemporary themes in mathematical logic.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.