- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781783302437
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781783302437
- Subjects: Humanities, General
This book adopts a holistic interpretation of information architecture, to offer libraries and information professionals a variety of methods, tools, and techniques that may be used when designing websites and information systems that support workflows and what people require when "managing information".
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.