- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: May 2010
- Print publication year: 1991
- Online ISBN: 9780511662317
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511662317
This volume reflects the progress made in many branches of recent research in Banach space theory. It is based on a conference attended by most of the leading figures in the area, and is intended to illustrate the interplay of Banach space theory with harmonic analysis, probability, complex function theory and finite dimensional convexity theory. The papers consist of a selection of surveys and original research papers. Research workers in functional and complex analysis will find much here to interest them.