- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: October 2017
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781316771327
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316771327
This volume provides state-of-the-art accounts of exciting recent developments in the rapidly-expanding fields of geometric and cohomological group theory. The research articles and surveys collected here demonstrate connections to such diverse areas as geometric and low-dimensional topology, analysis, homological algebra and logic. Topics include various constructions of Thompson-like groups, Wise's theory of special cube complexes, groups with exotic homological properties, the Farrell–Jones assembly conjectures and new applications of Garside structures. Its mixture of surveys and research makes this book an excellent entry point for young researchers as well as a useful reference work for experts in the field. This is the proceedings of the 100th meeting of the London Mathematical Society series of Durham Symposia.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.