1. , , . The epidemiology and impact of traumatic brain injury: a brief overview. J Head Trauma Rehabil 2006; 21: 375–8.
2. . American Association of Neurological Surgeons; Congress of Neurological Surgeons; Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care, AANS/CNS. Guidelines for the management of severe traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma 2007; 24 Suppl. 1: S1–95.
3. , , et al. Surgical Management of Traumatic Brain Injury Author Group. Guidelines for the surgical management of traumatic brain injury. Neurosurgery 2006; 58: S2.
4. , , et al. MRI is unnecessary to clear the cervical spine in obtunded/comatose trauma patients: the four-year experience of a level I trauma center. J Trauma 2008; 64: 1258–63.
5. , . Decompressive craniectomy for the treatment of refractory high intracranial pressure in traumatic brain injury. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006; 25: CD003983.