- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: December 2017
- Print publication year: 2018
- Online ISBN: 9781108186612
This volume compiles notes from four mini courses given at the summer school on asymptotic analysis in general relativity, held at the Institut Fourier in Grenoble, France. It contains an up-to-date panorama of modern techniques in the asymptotic analysis of classical and quantum fields in general relativity. Accessible to graduate students, these notes gather results that were not previously available in textbooks or monographs and will be of wider interest to researchers in general relativity. The topics of these mini courses are: the geometry of black hole spacetimes; an introduction to quantum field theory on curved spacetimes; conformal geometry and tractor calculus; and microlocal analysis for wave propagation.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed