- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: July 2013
- Print publication year: 2013
- Online ISBN: 9781139567664
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139567664
Covering the main political organs of the UN, important regional and security organizations, international judicial institutions and the regional human rights protection systems, An Institutional Approach to the Responsibility to Protect examines the roles and responsibilities of the international community regarding the responsibility to protect. It also proposes improvements to the current system of collective security and human rights protection.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed