08 Nov 2021,
- EPA members receive benefits and discounts throughout the year, in addition to becoming part of a dynamic global community of mental health care professionals.
08 Nov 2021,
- Join hundreds of learners from all over the world in the new EPA Online Course, “Focus on Suicidal Behaviours“ - available in open access to all participants!
03 Sep 2021,
- Wearable Technologies would like to invite submission of original manuscripts for a special issue dedicated to Wearable Ultrasound Sensors for Robotic Prosthesis and Exoskeletons.
19 May 2021,
- Themed Series of APSIPA Transactions on Signal and Information Processing on “Multi-Disciplinary Dis/Misinformation Analysis and Countermeasures”
08 Feb 2021,
- Wearable Technologies is proud to include four exceptional academics to our Editorial Board. Please join the journal in welcoming:
Dr Simona Crea, SSSA, Italy
Dr Uttama Lahiri, IIT Gandhinagar, India
Prof Lorenzo Masia, Heidelberg University, Germany
Dr Elliott Rouse, Univ of Michigan, USA
17 Dec 2020,
- ‘The pope’s man in London: Anglo-Vatican relations, the nuncio question and Irish concerns, 1938-82’ by Daithí Ó Corráin wins the British Catholic History Best Article Prize 2020.
23 Nov 2020,
- This special issue targets high-quality original research papers covering all aspects of evolutionary machine learning. A non-exhaustive list of the topics of interest is outlined below. The submission of manuscripts that are extended versions of work previously published at a conference or workshop are also welcome, on the condition that there is a significant amount of new material in the submission (i.e. the submission should contain a minimum of 50% new material).
10 Nov 2020,
- This Special Issue on Confluence aims to publish recent advances presented at, but not restricted to leading conferences and workshops such as IWC (collocated with FSCD in recent editions: FLoC 2018, FSCD 2019, Paris Nord Summer of LoVe 2020).
27 Jul 2020,
- Cambridge University Press has reached an agreement to acquire the Journal of Roman Archaeology, to be published on behalf of the Press Syndicate of the University of Cambridge starting with the annual volume 34 (2021).
29 Jun 2020,
- Special Issue EUMAS 15-16