- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0043-1745 (Print), 1550-2759 (Online)
- Editor: William K. Vencill College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, University of Georgia, USA
- Editorial board
- the biology and ecology of weeds in agricultural, forestry, aquatic, turf, recreational, rights-of-way and other settings, genetics of weeds
- herbicide resistance, chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and molecular action of herbicides and plant growth regulators used to manage undesirable vegetation
- ecology of cropping and other agricultural systems as they relate to weed management
- biological and ecological aspects of weed control tools including biological agents, and herbicide resistant crops
- effect of weed management on soil, air and water.
Recently published articles
The average time from article submission to first decision is 41 days
Featured article from latest issue
- 07 April 2021,
- As instances of resistance to multiple herbicides continue to rise, it is important that growers have the information needed to respond quickly.…
- 11 June 2021,
- As our climate changes, many invasive plant species are expanding their growing range and creating daunting new threats. Researchers from the University of...
- 30 April 2021,
- Palmer amaranth is widely recognized as one of the most troublesome weed species in U.S. agriculture. It was first introduced in Minnesota in 2016 through contaminated...
- 11 March 2021,
- Paperbark trees (Melaleuca quinquenervia) are a weedy invader that once dominated natural landscapes and fragile wetlands across southern Florida. One reason...