- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1047-7594 (Print), 2331-5709 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Greg Woolf University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Editorial board
Welcome to our new Editors
The Journal of Roman Archaeology welcomes Professor Greg Woolf as Editor-in-Chief and Dr. Cristina Murer as Reviews Editor. Contact details, and more information about the journal, can be found here.
- 07 September 2023,
- The joy was infectious. “Happy Juneteenth” we shouted to the trucks and people parading by Fred Moore Park in Denton Texas.…
- 24 March 2023,
- In January 2023, I was honored and humbled to be appointed Editor-in-Chief of Ancient Mesoamerica (ATM), together with a new Editorial team including leading...
- 09 February 2023,
- Post Excerpt Archaeological data that are Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (i.e. FAIR) enable all sorts of things that we can’t do with “hidden” or “siloed” data. As such, FAIR practices have clear impacts on archaeological data use and reuse....