- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1047-7594 (Print), 2331-5709 (Online)
- Editor: Jennifer Trimble Stanford University, USA
- Editorial board
The journal will be concerned with Italy and all parts of the Roman world from about 700 B.C. to about A.D. 700. It will exclude the prehistoric period but include the Etruscan period. It is intended to be Mediterranean-wide in its coverage, and is not intended to give priority to any particular geographical regions within the Roman world. All aspects of archaeology, by the broadest interpretation of that word, will be relevant for inclusion, including historical material which has an archaeological component or which is likely to be relevant for archaeologists.
- 10 June 2021,
- In a recent article I published with Antiquity, I argued that ancient Greek architects built accessibility into religious healing sanctuaries, such as the Sanctuary...
- 07 June 2021,
- It may seem obvious to state that slavery existed within the Roman Empire. Afterall, there is a large corpus of epigraphic and literary evidence outlining the...
- 25 May 2021,
- For decades, the dominant paradigm has been that the first Americans were descendants of populations that migrated from northeast Asia to North America by crossing...