- ISSN: 0360-9669 (Print), 2050-8557 (Online)
- Editors: Elena G. Procario-Foley Iona University, USA, Timothy Brunk Villanova University, USA, Christopher Denny St John’s University, USA, Mary Kate Birge, SSJ Mount St. Mary’s University, USA, and John Sheveland Gonzaga University, USA
- Editorial board
Horizons publishes award-winning peer-reviewed articles, roundtables, and book reviews across a wide range of topics in theology and religious studies. While rooted in a commitment to the long and deep Catholic tradition of "faith seeking understanding," that commitment also welcomes all original scholarship in theology and religious studies that contributes to its basic constructive focus. It is unique in content with its ecumenical view, layperson editorial staff, wide range of methods and topics, and insightful analysis of belief interacting with culture. Horizons, though based in the USA, publishes work by national and international college and university professors with both active research profiles and teaching experience. One does not have to be a member of the College Theology Society to submit to the journal.
- Horizons, Volume 49, Issue 2
The Violated Body of Christ and the Voices of Young Catholic Women
- 13 February 2023,
- The CDC reports that more than 1 in 2 women in the US have experienced sexual violence. As the ecclesial body of Christ, the church has both a graced capacity...
“O That My Words Were Written Down!”
- 17 January 2023,
- Attuning Job with modern poetry of disability offers an opportunity to unseat some of the easy (or ableist) connections between Job and disability and to explore...
Cambridge to publish a new flagship journal in the fast-growing field of Pakistan studies
- 25 July 2022,
- Critical Pakistan Studies will be the first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its peopleJournal will be interdisciplinary and open Cambridge University Press is to publish the world’s first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its people.…...