No CrossRef data available.
Published online by Cambridge University Press: 07 September 2009
1. Ancient Greece. Documentary Perspectives. Translated and edited by Spyridakis, Stylianos V. and Nystrom, Bradley P.. Pp. ix + 302Google Scholar. Price not stated.
2. Homer. His Art and his World. By Latacz, Joachim. Pp. xii + 175Google Scholar, with 1 map. £14.95.
3. The Ages of Homer. A Tribute to Emily Townsend Vermeule. Edited by Carter, Jane B. and Morris, Sarah P.. Pp. xxii + 542Google Scholar, with 2 colour and 208 black-and-white illustrations, 64 line drawings, 1 map, and 2 tables. $29.95.
4. The Song of the Sirens. Essays on Homer. By Pucci, Pietro. Pp. xiii + 251Google Scholar. Cloth $52.50, paper 821.95.
5. Aglaia. The Poetry of Alcman, Sappho, Pindar, Bacchylides, and Corinna. By Segal, Charles. Pp. xx + 339Google Scholar. Hardback £50.00, paperback £19.95.
6. Eros. The Myth of Ancient Greek Sexuality. By Thornton, Bruce S.. Pp. xvii + 282Google Scholar. £12.50.
7. Creation of the Sacred. Tracks of Biology in Early Religions. By Burkert, Walter. Pp. xii + 255Google Scholar.£10.50.
9. Sappho's Immortal Daughters. By Williams, Margaret. Pp. xii + 196Google Scholar, with 15 illustrations. £9.95.
10. Sophocles' Tragic World. Divinity, Nature, Society. By Segal, Charles. Pp. xii + 276Google Scholar. £12.50.
12. Aristophanes, Birds, Lysistrata, Assembly-Women, Wealth. Translated with an Introduction and Notes by Halliwell, Stephen. Pp. lxxxi + 297Google Scholar. £6.99.
13. Personality in Greek Epic, Tragedy, and Philosophy. The Self in Dialogue. By Gill, Christopher. Pp. x + 510Google Scholar. £19.99.
14. Words and the Poet. Characteristic Techniques of Style in Vergil's Aeneid. By Lyne, R. O. A. M.. Pp. vii + 209Google Scholar. £15.00.
15. Asclepius. Collection and Interpretation of the Testimonies. By Edelstein, Emma J. and Edelstein, Ludwig. Pp. xxxvi + 470 and 277Google Scholar. £25.00.
16. Greek and Roman Maps. By Dilke, O. A. W.. Pp. 224Google Scholar, with 32 plates and 30 figures. £13.00.
17. Plato and the Socratic Dialogue. The Philosophical Use of a Literary Form. By Kahn, Charles H.. Pp. xxi + 431Google Scholar, with frontispiece. £17.95.
18. Ion, Hippias Minor, Laches, Protagoras. The Dialogues of Plato Volume 3. Translated with Commentary by Allen, R. E.. Pp. xiv + 234Google Scholar. £12.95.
19. Oedipus at Thebes. Sophocles' Tragic Hero and his Time. By Knox, Bernard. Pp. xvi + 281Google Scholar. £10.50.
21. The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus. Translated by the late Farquharson, A. S. L.. Pp. xxvii + 195Google Scholar. £5.99.
22. Philip of Macedon. By Hammond, N. G. L.. Pp. xviii + 235, with 16 plates and 10 figures.£12.95Google Scholar.
23. Augustan Culture. An Interpretative Introduction. By Galinsky, Karl. Pp. xi + 475Google Scholar, with 6 colour plates and 174 figures. £19.95.
24. Juvenal, the Sixteen Satires. Translated with an Introduction and Notes by Green, Peter. Pp. lxvii + 252Google Scholar. £7.99.
25. Classical Bearings. Interpreting Ancient History and Culture. By Green, Peter. Pp. 328. £13.95Google Scholar.
26. Money and Government in the Roman Empire. By Duncan-Jones, Richard. Pp. xix + 300, with 11 plates, figures, and tables. £19.95Google Scholar.
27. Houses, Villas, and Palaces in the Roman World. By McKay, Alexander G.. Pp. 288, with 76 plates and 77 figures. £14.00Google Scholar.
28. Hadrian's Villa and its Legacy. By MacDonald, William L. and Pinto, John A.. Pp. xii + 392Google Scholar, with 419 colour and black-and-white illustrations. £19.95.
29. These were the Romans. By Tingay, G. I. F. and Badcock, J.. Pp. vi + 234Google Scholar, with illustrations. £12.95.
30. Leisure and Ancient Rome. By Toner, J. P.. Pp. x + 198Google Scholar, with 10 plates. Price not stated.
31. Food in Antiquity. A Survey of the Diet of Early Peoples. By Brothwell, Don and Brothwell, Patricia. Pp. 283Google Scholar, with 67 plates and 45 figures. Paper £13.00.
32. Cities, Peasants and Food in Classical Antiquity. Essays in Social and Economic History. By Garnsey, Peter. Pp. xvii + 336Google Scholar. £45.00.
33. Dreams in Late Antiquity. Studies in the Imagination of a Culture. By Miller, Patricia Cox. Pp. xii + 273. £12.95Google Scholar.
34. The Making of the Roman Army. From Republic to Empire. By Keppie, Lawrence. Pp. 272Google Scholar, with 20 plates and 52 line illustrations. £14.99.
35. Prayer from Alexander to Constantine. Introduced and edited by Kiley, Mark et al. . Pp. xx + 332Google Scholar. £15.99.
36. The Student's Catullus. By Garrison, Daniel H.. Pp. xii + 228Google Scholar, with 6 maps. £12.99.
38. The Holy Land. By Murphy-O'Connor, Jerome. Pp. xxiv + 489Google Scholar, with 122 figures and 3 maps. £12.99.
39. Imperial Istanbul. A Traveller's Guide. By Taylor, Jane. Pp. viii + 344Google Scholar, with 6 maps and 16 ground plans. Price not stated.
40. Inventing Ancient Culture. Historicism, Periodization, and the Ancient World. Edited by Golden, Mark and Toohey, Peter. Pp. x + 238Google Scholar, with 9 plates. £15.99.
41. Siren Feasts. A History of Food and Gastronomy in Greece. By Dalby, Andrew. Pp. xv + 320Google Scholar, with frontispiece and 37 figures. £13.99.
42. Greek Myths and Mesopotamia. Parallels and Influence in the Homeric Hymns and Hesiod. By Penglase, Charles. Pp. xii + 278Google Scholar, with 2 maps. £14.99.
43. Theodosius. The Empire at Bay. By Williams, Stephen and Friell, Gerard. Pp. 238Google Scholar, with 19 plates and 4 maps. £11.99.
44. Exploratio. Military and Political Intelligence in the Roman World from the Second Punic War to the Battle of Adrianople. By Austin, N. J. E. and Rankov, N. B.. Pp. xiii + 292Google Scholar, with 11 plates and 14 figures. £17.99.
45. City of Sokrates. An Introduction to Classical Athens. By Roberts, J. W.. Pp. x + 274Google Scholar, with 9 figures. Hardback £45.00, paperback £15.99.
48. Syntax of the Moods and Tenses of the Greek Verb. By Goodwin, W. W.. Pp. xxxii + 464Google Scholar. £17.95.
50. Greek Prose Usage. A Companion to Greek Prose Composition. By Thompson, G. S.. Pp. viii + 149Google Scholar. £8.95.
52. Euripides, Scenes from Rhesus and Helen. Edited with Introduction, Notes and Vocabulary by Kennedy, E. C. and Davis, A. R.. Pp. xxiii + 182Google Scholar, with 13 illustrations and 1 map. £9.95.
53. Herodotus Book II. Edited with Introduction, Commentary and Vocabulary by Waddell, W. G.. Pp. ix + 332Google Scholar, with 1 map. £14.95.
54. Cyclops of Euripides. Edited with Introduction and Commentary by Seaford, R. A. S.. Pp. x + 229Google Scholar, with 4 plates. £13.95.
55. The Law of Athens. Volume I The Family and Property, Volume II Procedure. By Harrison, A. R. W.. Pp. xxiii + 346 and xviii + 270Google Scholar. £12.95 each.
56. Cambridge Latin Course. Book I. Pp. 199, with colour and black-and-white illustrations. Paper £8.95.
No CrossRef data available.