- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 0924-9338 (Print), 1778-3585 (Online)
- Editors: Professor Andrea Fiorillo Professor of Psychiatry, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Napoli, Italy, and Sophia Frangou, MD, PhD, FRCPsych Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA
- Editorial board
NOW AVAILABLE: Abstracts of the 28th European Congress of Psychiatry
An introduction to European Psychiatry
Read and Publish deal authors
Information regarding Cambridge University Press Read & Publish deals can be found here. See if your institute already has an agreement with the Press to cover all or part of your APC.
- 27 May 2021,
- The May BABCP Article of the Month is from Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy and is entitled “The barriers, benefits and training needs of clinicians As lockdowns were announced in response to COVID-19, services had to radically change how psychological treatment was provided, moving from face-to-face to remote delivery.…...
- 25 April 2021,
- Sunday, April 25th is World Malaria Day. A day when we celebrate the remarkable successes in the fight against malaria over the past two decades.…
- 19 April 2021,
- The April BABCP Article of the Month is from Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy and is entitled “Delivering cognitive therapy for adolescent social anxiety...