- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2398-063X (Print), 2398-0648 (Online)
- Editors: Adam Oliver London School of Economics and Political Science, UK, George A. Akerlof Georgetown University, USA, and Cass R. Sunstein Harvard Law School, USA
- Editorial board
The 1st Annual International Behavioural Public Policy Conference - Postponed to 2022
Hosted by the Department of Social Policy and supported by the Marshall Institute and STICERD.
Update: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 1st International Behavioural Public Policy Conference is postponed until September 2022. All other details regarding the conference remain unchanged.
- 14 April 2021,
- The IBPPA launched in April 2021 in partnership with the journal. Membership brings a range of opportunities and tangible benefits. Find out the launch, future...
- 24 March 2021,
- Carbon pricing is a useful tool in tackling the future consequences of climate change. But it imposes direct costs on the public. Goran Dominioni and Anna Kovacs...
- 18 February 2021,
- Wei proposes a “Pay or Pledge” choice for gamblers. By creating a new “game within the game” gamblers would be helped to think about their game plans and stick...