- Publisher: Liverpool University Press
- Online publication date: July 2017
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781942954293
- Subjects: Literature, Literary Texts
The T. S. Eliot Studies Annual strives to be the leading venue for the critical reassessment of Eliot’s life and work in light of the ongoing publication of his letters, critical volumes of his complete prose, the new edition of his complete poems, and the forthcoming critical edition of his plays. All critical approaches are welcome, as are essays pertaining to any aspect of Eliot’s work as a poet, critic, playwright, editor, or foremost exemplar of literary modernism.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.