- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: September 2013
- Print publication year: 1999
- Online ISBN: 9781107325944
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107325944
Together, Sets and Proofs and its sister volume Models and Computability will provide readers with a comprehensive guide to mathematical logic. All the authors are leaders in their fields and are drawn from the invited speakers at 'Logic Colloquium '97' (the major international meeting of the Association of Symbolic Logic). It is expected that the breadth and timeliness of these two volumes will prove an invaluable and unique resource for specialists, post-graduate researchers, and the informed and interested nonspecialist.
Source: Extrait de L’Enseignement Mathématique