- Cited by 3
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
Elkamel, Sarra Cherni, Lotfi Alvarez, Luis Marques, Sofia L. Prata, Maria J. Boussetta, Sami Benammar-Elgaaied, Amel and Khodjet-El-Khil, Houssein 2017. The Orientalisation of North Africa: New hints from the study of autosomal STRs in an Arab population. Annals of Human Biology, Vol. 44, Issue. 2, p. 180.
Elkamel, Sarra Marques, Sofia L. Alvarez, Luis Gomes, Veronica Boussetta, Sami Mourali-Chebil, Soufia Khodjet-El-Khil, Houssein Cherni, Lotfi Benammar-Elgaaied, Amel and Prata, Maria J. 2021. Insights into the Middle Eastern paternal genetic pool in Tunisia: high prevalence of T-M70 haplogroup in an Arab population. Scientific Reports, Vol. 11, Issue. 1,
Rakitic, Dusan 2022. On the Origin of Mandatory Blessing for the Election of Professors at Faculties of Theology – National and Comparative Perspective. Anali Pravnog fakulteta u Beogradu, p. 313.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2008
- Print publication year: 2004
- Online ISBN: 9781139054034
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CHOL9780521414111
- Subjects: Area Studies, European History 1000-1450, British History: General Interest, History, European Studies
- Collection: Cambridge Histories - British & European History
- Series: The New Cambridge Medieval History (4)