1. , , , et al. Genetic Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease associated with the E200K mutation: characterization of a complex proteinopathy. Acta neuropathologica 2011; 121: 39–57.
2. , , , et al. TDP-43 pathology in a patient carrying G2019S LRRK2 mutation and a novel p.Q124E MAPT. Neurobiology of Aging 2013; 34: 2889.e5–9.
3. , , , et al. Lewy bodies contain altered α-synuclein in brains of many familial Alzheimer’s disease patients with mutations in presenilin and amyloid precursor protein genes. American Journal of Pathology 1998; 153: 1365–70.
4. , , . Overlap between neurodegenerative disorders. Neuropathology: official journal of the Japanese Society of Neuropathology 2005; 25: 111–24.
5. , , , et al. Age, neuropathology, and dementia. New England Journal of Medicine 2009; 360: 2302–9.
6. , , , et al. Non-Alzheimer neurodegenerative pathologies and their combinations are more frequent than commonly believed in the elderly brain: a community-based autopsy series. Acta Neuropathologica 2013; 126: 365–84.
7. , , . Protein coding of neurodegenerative dementias: the neuropathological basis of biomarker diagnostics. Acta Neuropathologica 2010; 119: 389–408.
8. , , , et al. Mixed brain pathologies in dementia: the BrainNet Europe consortium experience. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders 2008; 26: 343–50.
9. , , , et al. Nomenclature for neuropathologic subtypes of frontotemporal lobar degeneration: consensus recommendations. Acta Neuropathologica 2009; 117: 15–8.
10. , , , et al. Staging TDP-43 pathology in Alzheimer’s disease. Acta Neuropathologica 2013: 127: 441–50.
11. , , , , . Colocalization of transactivation-responsive DNA-binding protein 43 and huntingtin in inclusions of Huntington disease. Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology 2008; 67: 1159–65.
12. , , , et al. Enduring involvement of tau, β-amyloid, α-synuclein, ubiquitin and TDP-43 pathology in the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/parkinsonism–dementia complex of Guam (ALS/PDC). Acta Neuropathologica 2008; 116: 625–37.
13. , , , et al. Pallidonigral TDP-43 pathology in Perry syndrome. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 2009; 15: 281–6.
14. , , , et al. Clinicopathological study of diffuse neurofibrillary tangles with calcification. With special reference to TDP-43 proteinopathy and α-synucleinopathy. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 2011; 301: 77–85.
15. , , , et al. Neuropathology of the hippocampus in FTLD-Tau with Pick bodies: A study of the BrainNet Europe Consortium. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology 2013; 39: 166–78.
16. , , , et al. Accumulation of phosphorylated TDP-43 in brains of patients with argyrophilic grain disease. Acta Neuropathologica 2009; 117: 151–8.
17. , , , et al. Concomitant TAR-DNA-binding protein 43 pathology is present in Alzheimer disease and corticobasal degeneration but not in other tauopathies. Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology 2008; 67: 555–64.
18. , , , et al. Effect of topographical distribution of α-synuclein pathology on TDP-43 accumulation in Lewy body disease. Acta Neuropathologica 2010; 120: 789–801.
19. , , , , . Co-localization of tau and α-synuclein in the olfactory bulb in Alzheimer’s disease with amygdala Lewy bodies. Acta Neuropathologica 2008; 116: 17–24.
20. , , , . Lewy bodies in progressive supranuclear palsy represent an independent disease process. Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology 2006; 65: 387–95.
21. , , , et al. Pick’s disease: α- and β-synuclein-immunoreactive Pick bodies in the dentate gyrus. Acta Neuropathologica 2002; 104: 455–61.
22. , , , et al. Tau, prions and Aβ: the triad of neurodegeneration. Acta Neuropathologica 2011; 121: 5–20.
23. , , , et al. Association between deposition of beta-amyloid and pathological prion protein in sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Neurodegenerative Diseases 2008; 5: 347–54.
24. , , , . Striatal beta-amyloid deposition in Parkinson disease with dementia. Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology 2008; 67: 155–61.
25. , . The morbid anatomy of dementia in Parkinson’s disease. Acta Neuropathologica 2009; 118: 587–98.