- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: November 2011
- Print publication year: 2008
- Online ISBN: 9780511547270
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511547270
Cambridge Pocket Clinician Neonatology covers a wide variety of topics related to neonatal medicine, as well as clinical questions on maternal and neonatal conditions, symptoms, and procedures that will challenge providers in both the outpatient and inpatient settings. The topics are organized under headings on different diagnoses, evaluation, treatment, complications, and prognoses so that the user will find the desired information quickly and easily. More than 200 diseases and conditions are discussed in detail.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.