- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Online publication date: January 2018
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781474427432
- Subjects: Humanities, General
Modernism, Fashion and Interwar Women Writers demonstrates how five female novelists of the interwar period engaged with an emerging fashion discourse that concealed capitalist modernity’s economic reliance on mass-manufactured, uniform-looking productions by ostensibly celebrating originality and difference.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.