- Cited by 3
VAN DER AUWERA, JOHAN NGUYEN HAI, QUAN POTHIPATH, VIPAS and SIEBENHÜTTER, STEFANIE 2022. Existential indefinite constructions, in the world and in Mainland Southeast Asia. Journal of Linguistics, p. 1.
Zuckerman, Charles H.P. and Enfield, N.J. 2022. The unbearable heaviness of being Kri: house construction and ethnolinguistic transformation in upland Laos. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, Vol. 28, Issue. 1, p. 178.
Srivastava, Siddharth and Nambiar, Devaki 2022. Pivoting from systems “thinking” to systems “doing” in health systems—Documenting stakeholder perspectives from Southeast Asia. Frontiers in Public Health, Vol. 10, Issue. ,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2021
- Print publication year: 2021
- Online ISBN: 9781108605618
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108605618