- Cited by 7
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
Morgan, Robert P. 2016. Dissonant Prolongations Again. Journal of Music Theory, Vol. 60, Issue. 1, p. 1.
2016. The Cambridge Companion to Film Music. p. 413.
2017. The Cambridge Companion to the Musical.
EMMERY, LAURA 2019. Elliott Carter's and Luigi Nono's Analyses of Schoenberg'sVariations for Orchestra, Op. 31: Divergent Approaches to Serialism. Twentieth-Century Music, Vol. 16, Issue. 2, p. 191.
Berry, Mark and Vazsonyi, Nicholas 2020. The Cambridge Companion to Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen.
Lee, Sherry D. 2020. A Companion to Adorno. p. 67.
Park, Joon 2020. Analyzing Schoenberg’s War Compositions as Satire and Sincerity: A Comparative Analysis of Ode to Napoleon Buonaparte and A Survivor from Warsaw. Music Theory Online, Vol. 26, Issue. 4,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: September 2011
- Print publication year: 2010
- Online ISBN: 9780511780912
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CCOL9780521870498
- Subjects: Twentieth-Century and Contemporary Music, Music, Music: General Interest
- Collection: The Cambridge Companions to Music
- Series: Cambridge Companions to Music