- Publisher: ISEAS–Yusof Ishak Institute
- Online publication date: October 2021
- Print publication year: 2021
- Online ISBN: 9789814951425
This important book reflects the challenges and questions currently foremost in scholars', activists' and policy-makers' minds—the Anthropocene, environmental justice, China's Belt and Road Initiative, and post-politics—all addressed through the lens of environmental movements in Asia.—Jonathan Rigg, Professor at the School of Geographical Sciences, University of Bristol
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.