- ISSN: 0031-8191 (Print), 1469-817X (Online)
- Editors: Professor Maria Alvarez King’s College London, UK and Professor Bill Brewer King’s College London, UK
- Editorial board
Submission to the journal
Philosophy is one of the leading academic journals, publishing articles of the highest quality in all areas of philosophy. In order to maximise accessibility, contributors are asked to pay particular attention to the introduction and motivation of their problem and to avoid needless technicality. Contributions are on no account to be longer than 10,000 words, but shorter contributions are much to be preferred. Papers are triple-blind peer-reviewed and we aim to give authors a decision within two months of submission.
- 30 July 2020,
- I remember, as if it were yesterday, the moment I committed to studying Hegel. I was reading the Phenomenology of Spirit cover-to-cover for the first time.…...
- 20 July 2020,
- On June 30th the Higher Education website initially launched with a small selection of 80 online textbooks, with more titles due to be added throughout the...
- 25 June 2020,
- Higher Education from Cambridge University Press is our new online textbook website. The beta version of the site has launched on 30th June, 2020.…