- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0021-1214 (Print), 2056-4139 (Online)
- Editors: Liam Chambers Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick , Republic of Ireland and Marie Coleman (Book Reviews) Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Editorial board
Latest research articles
- 17 July 2019,
- This special issue offers a series of essays focused on variously pivotal Malthusian ‘moments’, showing the extent to which Malthus remains a living presence...
- 26 June 2019,
- What do we mean when we talk about “scarcity”? Is it an absolute or relative condition? Observers of the 1959 Cuban Revolution have long relied on the category of scarcity to advance a variety of arguments.…...
- 05 June 2019,
- This special issue in Business History Review on Business and the Environment seeks to promote new approaches in business history designed to explore of the...