- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Andrew Ross National Museums Scotland, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- Planning for Disasters in a Changing Environment
- 28 March 2019,
- In October 2018 the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released a special report (SR15) warning of the impacts of a global rise in temperature above...
- Making waves in the world of renewable energy
- 25 March 2019,
- Renewable sources of energy such as wind and solar power are becoming commonplace across the world, but yet it often seems that we are still searching for the renewable resource that will revolutionise the energy industry.…...
- Reconstructing Our World in 4D: Advances in Palaeogeography Special Issue
- 20 February 2019,
- The latest special issue “Advances in Palaeogeography” in Geological Magazine presents a collection of ten articles widely addressing a range of new and important...