- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1755-6910 (Print), 1755-6929 (Online)
- Editor: Andrew Ross National Museums Scotland, UK
- Editorial board
We are currently in the process of digitising the archive of RSE Publications, and the archive of the Transactions, dating back to 1788, will be available from the back issues link on this site.
- 27 May 2020,
- Let’s face it – stepping (sitting) in front of a camera has become a staple component of working from home during the global pandemic.…
- 31 March 2020,
- Many of us are discovering that working at home for a long stretch can be difficult. Staying productive and motivated is a challenge, and it is not always easy...
- 03 March 2020,
- Dr. Jennifer Beseres Pollack (Photo credit: Lillian Jean Photography) This is the latest of an ongoing series of interviews with people involved with our new Open Access journal, Experimental Results – a forum for short research papers from experimental disciplines across Science, Technology and Medicine, providing authors with an outlet for rapid publication of small chunks of research findings with maximum visibility.…...