1. Lane, C, Crocker, C, Legg, K, Borden, M, Pohlmann-Eden, B. Anxiety and depression in adult first seizure presentations. Can J Neurol Sci. 2018;45:144-149.
2. Micoulaud-Franchi, J-A, Barkate, G, Trébuchon-Da Fonseca, A, et al. One step closer to a global tool for rapid screening of major depression in epilepsy: validation of the French NDDI-E. Epilepsy Behav. 2015;44:11-16.
3. Kanner, AM. Management of psychiatric and neurological comorbidities in epilepsy. Nat Rev Neurol. 2016;12:106-116.
4. Spitzer, RL, Kroenke, K, Williams, JB, Löwe, B. A brief measure for assessing generalized anxiety disorder: the GAD-7. Arch Intern Med. 2006;166:1092-1097.
5. Seo, J-G, Cho, YW, Lee, S-J, et al. Validation of the generalized anxiety disorder-7 in people with epilepsy: a MEPSY study. Epilepsy Behav. 2014;35:59-63.
6. Micoulaud-Franchi, J-A, Lagarde, S, Barkate, G, et al. Rapid detection of generalized anxiety disorder and major depression in epilepsy: validation of the GAD-7 as a complementary tool to the NDDI-E in a French sample. Epilepsy Behav. 2016;57:211-216.
7. Micoulaud-Franchi, J-A, Bartolomei, F, Duncan, R, McGonigal, A. Evaluating quality of life in epilepsy: the role of screening for adverse drug effects, depression, and anxiety. Epilepsy Behav. 2017;75:18-24.
8. Scott, AJ, Sharpe, L, Hunt, C, Gandy, M. Anxiety and depressive disorders in people with epilepsy: a meta‐analysis. Epilepsia, 2017;58:973-982.