1. Brug, J, Campbell, M & van Assema, P (1999) The application and impact of computer-generated personalized nutrition education: a review of the literature. Patient Educ Couns 36, 145–156.
2. Persson, M, Fagt, S, Pires, SM, et al. (2018) Use of mathematical optimization models to derive healthy and safe fish intake. J Nutr 148, 275–284.
3. Maillot, M, Vieux, F, Amiot, MJ, et al. (2010) Individual diet modeling translates nutrient recommendations into realistic and individual-specific food choices. Am J Clin Nutr 91, 421–430.
4. Maillot, M, Vieux, F, Ferguson, E, et al. (2009) To meet nutrient recommendations, most French adults need to expand their habitual food repertoire. J Nutr 139, 1721–1727.
5. Tetens, I, Andersen, LB, Astrup, A, et al. (2013) Evidensg rundlaget for danske råd om kost og fysisk aktivitet (The Evidence Base for the Danish Guidelines for Diet and Physical Activity). Søborg, Denmark: National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark.
6. Norwegian Scientific Committee for Food Safety (2014) Benefit-risk Assessment of Fish and Fish Products in the Norwegian Diet – An Update. Scientific Opinion of the Scientific Steering Committee. Oslo: Norwegian Scientific Committee for Food Safety.
7. Sirot, V, Leblanc, J-C & Margaritis, I (2012) A risk–benefit analysis approach to seafood intake to determine optimal consumption. Br J Nutr 107, 1812–1822.
8. National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark (2017) Frida Version 2 | udgave 2017-06-06. Søborg, Denmark: National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark.
9. National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark (2011) Chemical Contaminants 2004–2011. Søborg, Denmark: National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark.
10. National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark (2013) Chemical Contaminants 2012–2013. Søborg, Denmark: National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark.
11. European Food Safety Authority (2012) Scientific opinion on the risk for public health related to the presence of mercury and methylmercury in food. EFSA J 10, 2985 (241 pp.).
12. European Food Safety Authority (2010) Scientific opinion on dietary reference values for fats, including saturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, trans fatty acids, and cholesterol. EFSA J 8, 1461 (107 pp.).
13. Nordic Council of Ministers (2014) Nordic Nutrition Recommendations 2012 Integrating Nutrition and Physical Activity. Copenhagen, Denmark: Nordic Council of Ministers.
14. European Union Scientific Committee on Food (2001) Fact Sheet on Dioxin in Feed and Food. Brussels, Belgium: EU Scientific Committee on Food.
15. European Food Safety Authority (2012) Scientific opinion on the tolerable upper intake level of vitamin D. EFSA J 10, 2813 (45 pp.).
16. Andersen, R, Brot, C, Jakobsen, J, et al. (2013) Seasonal changes in vitamin D status among Danish adolescent girls and elderly women: the influence of sun exposure and vitamin D intake. Eur J Clin Nutr 673, 270–274.
17. Hansen, L, Tjønneland, A, Køster, B, et al. (2016) Sun exposure guidelines and serum vitamin D status in Denmark: the StatusD study. Nutrients 8, 266.
18. Scientific Committee on Animal Nutrition (SCAN), European Commission (2000) Dioxin Contamination of Feeding Stuffs and Their Contribution to the Contamination of Food of Animal Origin. Brussels, Belgium: European Commission.
19. Hong, Y-S, Kim, Y-M & Lee, K-E (2012) Methylmercury exposure and health effects. J Prev Med Public Health 45, 353–363.
20. Grant, M & Boyd, S (2013) CVX: Matlab Software for Disciplined Convex Programming, Version 2.0 Beta.
21. Grant, M & Boyd, S (2008) Graph implementations for nonsmooth convex programs. In Recent Advances in Learning and Control. Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, vol. 371, pp. 95–110. London: Springer.
22. Barre, T, Vieux, F, Perignon, M, et al. (2016) Reaching nutritional adequacy does not necessarily increase exposure to food contaminants: evidence from a whole-diet modeling approach. J Nutr 146, 2149–2157.
23. Cashman, KD, Hill, TR, Lucey, AJ, et al. (2008) Estimation of the dietary requirement for vitamin D in healthy adults. Am J Clin Nutr 88, 1535–1542.