- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Jon Agar University College London, UK and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
BJHS Themes is a collaborative venture between the British Society for the History of Science and Cambridge University Press aimed at establishing the first fully open access journal for the history of science community. It aims to publish open access, scholarly and engaging collections of history of science papers, which address provocative themes, and which will be free for readers and offer no financial barrier to publication for authors. Like its sister publication, British Journal for the History of Science, BJHS Themes is a journal of the British Society for the History of Science, a major learned society for its subject.
Worlds of Science for Children and Young People, 1830-1991
- 18 July 2019,
- Earlier this year, the outgoing BJHS editor, Professor Charlotte Sleigh, announced three new initiatives for the journal:Science in Translation will provide...
- 14 July 2019,
- OUTSTANDING museum exhibitions from across the globe have been recognised by the BSHS Great Exhibitions Prize 2018.The Norwegian Museum of Science and Technology...
- 03 July 2019,
- Visit The Royal Institution's website for full details.7.00pm to 8.30pm, Thursday 25 JulyThe TheatreThe story of DNA is a saga packed with awful mistakes as...