1. , , , , , Quantitative transvaginal two- and three dimensional sonography of the ovaries: reproducibility of antral follicle counts. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2002; 20: 270–5.
2. , , , Three-dimensional ultrasonographic ovarian measurements and in vitro fertilization outcome are related to age. Fertil Steril 2003; 79: 190–7.
3. , , , Total ovarian volume before human chorionic gonadotropin administration for ovulation induction may predict the hyperstimulation syndrome. Hum Reprod 1995; 10: 3211–12.
4. , , , Effect of pituitary downregulation on antral follicle count, ovarian volume and stromal blood flow measured by three-dimensional ultrasound with power Doppler prior to ovarian stimulation. Hum Reprod 2004; 19: 2811–15
5. , , , , Quantification of ovarian stromal Doppler signals in poor responders undergoing in vitro fertilization with three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasonography. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2004; 190: 338–44.
6. , , Prediction of ovarian response and IVF/ICSI outcome by three-dimensional ultrasonography and power Doppler angiography. Eur J Obstetr Gynecol Reprod Biol 2007; 132: 93–100.
7. Three-dimensional ultrasound in reproductive medicine. Ultrasound Rev Obstetr Gynecol 2005; 5: 304–15.
8. , , , , Quantifying the changes in endometrial vascularity throughout the normal menstrual cycle with three-dimensional power Doppler angiography. Hum Reprod 2004; 19: 330–8.
9. , , , Assessment of changes in endometrial and subendometrial volume and vascularity during the normal menstrual cycle using three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2006; 27: 672–9.
10. Time for an ultrasound revolution in reproductive medicine. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2002; 20: 107–11.
11. , , , et al. Ultrasound characteristics and histological dating of the endometrium in a natural cycle in infertile women compared with fertile controls. Fertil Steril 2006; 86: 1344–55.
12. , , , , Endometrial and subendometrial perfusion are impaired in women with unexplained subfertility. Hum Reprod 2004; 19: 2605–14.
13. , , , , Comparison of endometrial and subendometrial blood flow measured by three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound between stimulated and natural cycles in the same patients. Hum Reprod 2004; 19: 2385–90.
14. , , , Endometrial thickness, morphology, vascular penetration and velocimetry in predicting implantation in an in vitro fertilization program. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1995; 6: 191–8.
15. Imaging the endometrium: are there predictors of uterine receptivity?J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2003; 25: 360–8.
16. , , , , Assessment of endometrial volume by three-dimensional ultrasoundprior to embryo transfer: clues to endometrial receptivity. Hum Reprod 1999; 14: 2851–4.
17. , , , Relationship between endometrial thickness and embryo implantation, based on 1,294 cycles of in vitro fertilization with transfer of two blastocyst-stage embryosFertil Steril 2007; 87: 53–9.
18. , , , , , Increased endometrial thickness is associated with improved treatment outcome for selected patients undergoing in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 2005; 83: 336–40.
19. , , , , , Ultrasonography as a predictor of embryo implantation after in vitro fertilization: a controlled study. Fertil Steril 2003; 79: 1015–22.
20. , , , , , Factors that determine discordant outcome from shared oocytes. Fertil Steril 2003; 80: 54–60.
21. , , , et al. Age and uterine receptiveness: predicting the outcome of oocyte donation cycles. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005; 90(7): 4399–404.
22. , , , , Role of three-dimensional ultrasonographic measurement of endometrium volume as a predictor of pregnancy outcome in an IVF-ET program: a preliminary study. Fertil Steril 2000; 74: 797–801.
23. , , , Assessment of endometrial receptivity by transvaginal color Doppler and three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasonography in patients undergoing in vitro fertilization procedures. J Ultrasound Med 2001; 20: 125–34.
24. , , , et al. Quantitative assessment of subendometrial blood flow by three-dimensional-ultrasound is an important predictive factor of implantation in an in-vitro fertilization programme. Hum Reprod 2000; 15: 89–94.
25. , , , , , Detection of the subendometrial vascularization flow index by three-dimensional ultrasound may be useful for predicting the pregnancy rate for patients undergoing in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 2003; 79: 507–11.
26. , , , , , Evaluation of endometrial receptivity during in-vitro fertilization using three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2005; 26: 765–76.
27. , , , , The role of endometrial and subendometrial blood flows measured by three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound in the prediction of pregnancy during IVF treatment. Hum Reprod 2006; 21: 164–70.
28. , , , Are endometrial parameters by three-dimensional ultrasound and power Doppler angiography related to in vitro fertilization/embryo transfer outcome?. Fertil Steril 2008; 89: 111–17.
29. , , , , The role of endometrial and subendometrial vascularity measured by three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound in the prediction of pregnancy during frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles. Hum Reprod 2006; 21: 1612–17.
30. , , , , Endometrial and subendometrial vascularity is higher in pregnant patients with livebirth following ART than in those who suffer a miscarriageHum Reprod 2007; 22: 1134–41.
31. Three-dimensional ultrasound assessment of endometrial receptivity: a review. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 2006; 4: 56.