1. , , , . [Preliminary note on the treatment of vertebral angioma by percutaneous acrylic vertebroplasty]. Neurochirurgie 1987;33:166–8.
2. , , et al. (abstract). Percutaneous injection of methyl methacrylate for the treatment of various diseases: percutaneous vertebroplasty. Radiology 1988;169P:372.
3. , , , , , . Percutaneous polymethylmethacrylate vertebroplasty in the treatment of osteoporotic vertebral body compression fractures: technical aspects. Am J Neuroradiol 1997;18:1897–904.
4. , , . Balloon kyphoplasty in the management of vertebral compression fractures: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur Spine J 2007;16:1085–100.
5. , , . Balloon kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty for vertebral compression fractures: a comparative systematic review of efficacy and safety. Spine 2006;31:2747–55.
6. , , , . Percutaneous vertebroplasty for pain relief and spinal stabilization. Spine 2000;25:923–8.
7. , , , et al. Percutaneous vertebroplasty in the treatment of osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures: an open prospective study. J Rheumatol 1999;26:2222–8.
8. , , , . Percutaneous vertebroplasty with polymethylmethacrylate. Technique, indications, and results. Radiol Clin North Am 1998;36:533–46.
9. , , et al. Early results of 300 kyphoplasties for the treatment of painful vertebral body compression fractures. In: Proceedings AAOS annual meeting; 2001; San Francisco; 2001.
10. , , , , . Age of fracture and clinical outcomes of percutaneous vertebroplasty. Am J Neuroradiol 2001;22:1860–3.
11. , , , , , . Predictors of outcomes of percutaneous vertebroplasty for osteoporotic vertebral fractures. Spine 2005;30:87–92.
12. , , , , , . Spinal curvatures and quality of life in women with vertebral fractures secondary to osteoporosis. Spine 1999;24:1921–5.
13. , , , et al. Acute osteoporotic vertebral collapse: open study on percutaneous injection of acrylic surgical cement in 20 patients. Am J Roentgenol 1999;173:1685–90.
14. , , . Percutaneous vertebroplasty with polymethylmethacrylate: Techniques, indications, and results. Radiol Clin North Am 1998;117 (supplement) 352.
15. , , , , [Percutaneous vertebral surgery. Technics and indications]. J Neuroradiol 1997;24:45–59.
16. , , . Paraplegia as a complication of percutaneous vertebroplasty with polymethylmethacrylate: a case report. Spine 2002;27:E419–22.
17. , , , et al. Vertebroplasty, first 1000 levels of a single center: evaluation of the outcomes and complications. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2007;28:683–9.
18. , , , et al. A Randomized trial of vertebroplasty for painful osteoporotic vertebral fractures. N Engl J Med. 2009;6:557–68.
19. , , , et al. A randomized trial of vertebroplasty for osteoporotic spnal fractures. N Engl J Med 2009;361(6):569–79.
20. , , , et al. Preliminary outcomes of the first 226 consecutive kyphoplasties for the fixation of painful osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures (abstract). Osteoporotsis Int (Suppl) 2000; 11:S206.
21. , , , . Initial outcome and efficacy of “kyphoplasty” in the treatment of painful osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures. Spine 2001;26:1631–8.
22. , , , et al. Reduction of pain and fracture incidence after kyphoplasty: 1-year outcomes of a prospective controlled trial of patients with primary osteoporosis. Osteoporos Int 2005;16:2005–12.
23. , . Kyphoplasty treatment of vertebral fractures: 2-year outcomes show sustained benefits. Spine 2006;31:57–64.
24. , , . Balloon kyphoplasty for symptomatic vertebral body compression fractures results in rapid, significant, and sustained improvements in back pain, function, and quality of life for elderly patients. Spine 2006;31:2213–20.