1. , , , , , , , . A report: the definition and classification of cerebral palsy April 2006. Dev Med Child Neurol 2007; 109: 8–14.
2. , , , . Life expectancy among people with cerebral palsy in Western Australia. Dev Med Child Neurol 2001; 43: 508–515.
3. , , , , . Development of a condition-specific measure of quality of life for children with cerebral palsy: empirical thematic data reported by parents and children. Child Care Hlth Dev 2005; 31(2): 127–135.
4. , , , du , . Prevalence and time trends of disabilities in school-age children. Int J Epidemiol 1997; 26: 137–145.
5. , , , , , , O’ , . The health of primary caregivers of children with cerebral palsy: how does it compare with that of other Canadian caregivers? Pediatrics 2004; 114(2): e182–e191.
6. , , . Cerebral palsy. Lancet 2004; 363(9421): 1619–1631.
7. , , , , , . Development and reliability of a system to classify gross motor function in children with cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol 1997; 39: 214–223.
8. , . Current evidence for the use of botulinum toxin type A in the management of children with cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Eur J Neurol 2001; 8: 1–20.
9. . Measuring Quality of Life: The Development of the World Health Organization Quality of Life Instrument (WHOQOL). Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1993.
10. , , , , O’ , , , . Quality of life research in pediatric oncology: research methods and barriers. Cancer 1996; 78: 1333–1339.
11. , , . Health-related quality of life in childhood disorders: a modified focus group technique to involve children. Qual Life Res 2001; 10: 71–79.
12. , , , . Developing a national index of subjective wellbeing: the Australian Unity Wellbeing Index. Soc Indic Res 2004; 64(2): 159–190.
13. , . Development and validation of health-related quality of life measures of the knee. Clin Orthop 2002; 1: 95–109.
14. , . Taxonomy of quality of life, In: Spilker B, ed. Quality of Life and Pharmacoeconomics. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1996; 25–31.
15. , . The measurement of health-related quality of life (HRQL) in children with cerebral palsy. Eur J Neurol 2001; 8: 183–193.
16. . Health-related quality of life in childhood cerebral palsy. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2005; 86(5): 940–945.
17. , , , , , , . Health-related quality of life of children and adolescents with cerebral palsy: hearing the voices of the children. Dev Med Child Neurol 2005; 47(9): 592–597.
18. , , , . Quality of life of a population of 54 ambulatory children with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional study. Ann Readaptation Med Physique 2002; 45(4): 154.
19. , , . An assessment of the impact of cerebral palsy on children's quality of life. Fizyoterapi Rehabilitasyon 2004; 15(1): 3–8.
20. , , , , , , , , , , , . Self-reported quality of life of 8–12-year-old children with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional European study. Lancet 2007; 369(9580): 2171–2178.
21. , , . Measuring the quality of life (QOL) of children with cerebral palsy (CP): comparing the conceptual underpinnings and psychometric properties of three instruments. Dev Med Child Neurol (Submitted Oct 2007).
22. , , , , , , , , , , , , . Cerebral Palsy Quality of Life Questionnaire for Children (CP QOL – Child): psychometric properties of parent proxy questionnaire. Dev Med Child Neurol 2007; 49 (1): 49–55.
23. , , , , , , et al. The relationship between quality of life (QOL) and functioning for children with cerebral palsy: does poor functioning equate with poor QOL? Dev Med Child Neurol 2007; 50(3): 199–203.
24. . Function and well-being in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy. J Pediatr Orthop 2006; 26(1): 119–124.
25. , , J. Current approaches to assessing the quality of life in children and adolescents. BJU International 2003; 91: 150–154.
26. . The Child's Conception of the World. New York: Harcourt, Brace Jovanovich, 1929.
27. , . Can parents rate their child's health-related quality of life? Results of a systematic review. Qual Life Res 2001; 10: 347–357.
28. , , , , , , . Parent-proxy and child self-reported health-related quality of life: using qualitative methods to explain the discordance. Qual Life Res 2007; 16(5): 863–871.
29. , , , , . The European DISABKIDS project: development of seven condition-specific modules to measure health related quality of life in children and adolescents. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2005; 3: 70.
30. , , , , , . Initial development and validation of the Caregiver Priorities and Child Health Index of Life with Disabilities (CPCHILD). Dev Med Child Neurol 2006; 48(10): 804–812.
31. , , , , , , . The PedsQL in pediatric cerebral palsy: reliability, validity, and sensitivity of the Generic Core Scales and Cerebral Palsy Module. Dev Med Child Neurol 2006; 48(6): 442–449.
32. , , , , , , . Paediatric quality of life instruments: a review of the impact of the conceptual framework on outcomes. Dev Med Child Neurol 2006; 48: 311–318.
33. , , , . Third Report of the Victorian Cerebral Palsy Register. Melbourne: Department of Child Development and Rehabilitation, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children's Hospital; 2005.
34. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . KIDSCREEN-52 quality-of-life measure for children and adolescents. Expert Rev Pharmacoeconomics Outcomes Res 2005; 5(3): 353–356.
35. , , . The CHQ User's Manual. First edition. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Centre, 1996.