- Publisher: ISEAS–Yusof Ishak Institute
- Online publication date: October 2015
- Print publication year: 2011
- Online ISBN: 9789814345262
"This two-volume set pulls together several interdisciplinary studies historicizing Portuguese 'legacies' across Asia over a period of approximately five centuries (ca. 1511-2011). It is especially recommended to readers interested in the broader aspects of the early European presence in Asia, and specifically on questions of politics, colonial administration, commerce, societal interaction, integration, identity, hybridity, religion and language."–Associate Professor Peter BorschbergDepartment of History, National University of Singapore
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.