1. , , . Dating the endometrial biopsy. Fertil Steril 1950; 1: 3–25.
2. , , et al. Concentration of leukaemia inhibitory factor (LIF) in uterine flushing fluid is highly predictive of embryo implantation. Hum Reprod 2002; 17: 213–8.
3. , , . Wide genomic analysis of human endometrial receptivity: new times, new opportunities. Hum Reprod Update 2007; 13: 77–86.
4. , . The role of ultrasound parameters in the prediction of pregnancy during in vitro fertilization treatment. Expert Rev Obstet Gynaecol 2008; 3: 503–14.
5. , , . Assessment of uterine receptivity prior to embryo transfer: a review of currently available imaging modalities. Hum Reprod Update 1995; 1: 505–14.
6. , , , . The role of ultrasonography in the evaluation of endometrial receptivity following assisted reproductive treatments: a critical review. Hum Reprod Update 1996; 2: 323–35.
7. , , , , . Assessment of endometrial volume by three-dimensional ultrasound prior to embryo transfer: clues to endometrial receptivity. Hum Reprod 1999; 14: 2851–4.
8. , , , , . Role of three-dimensional ultrasonographic measurement of endometrium volume as a predictor of pregnancy outcome in an IVF-ET program: a preliminary study. Fertil Steril 2000; 74: 797–801.
9. , , et al. Endometrial receptivity in an in vitro fertilization program as assessed by spiral artery blood flow, endometrial thickness, endometrial volume, and uterine artery blood flow. Fertil Steril 2001; 75: 361–6.
10. , . Angiogenesis of the ovary. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2000; 182: 240–6.
11. . Regulation of angiogenesis in the endometrium. Trends Endocrinol Metab 2001; 12: 147–51.
12. , , et al. Measurement of endometrial tissue blood flow: a novel way to assess uterine receptivity for implantation. Fertil Steril 2001; 76: 1168–74.
13. , , . Decreased uterine perfusion: a cause of infertility. Hum Reprod 1988; 3: 955–9.
14. , , et al. Doppler sonographic findings and their correlation with implantation in an in vitro fertilization program. Fertil Steril 1989; 52: 825–8.
15. , , et al. The use of transvaginal color flow imaging after in vitro fertilization to identify optimum uterine conditions before embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 1992; 57: 372–6.
16. , , , . Ultrasonographic predictors of implantation after assisted reproduction. Fertil Steril 1994; 62: 1004–10.
17. , , , . Sonographic uterine predictors of pregnancy in women undergoing ovulation induction for assisted reproductive treatments. Fertil Steril 1994; 62: 815–22.
18. , , , , . Relationship between uterine blood flow and endometrial and subendometrial blood flow during stimulated and natural cycles. Fertil Steril 2006;85: 721–7.
19. , . Uterine and ovarian perfusion during periovulatory period assessed by transvaginal color Doppler. Fertil Steril 1993;60: 439–43.
20. , , , . Endometrial thickness morphology, vascular penetration and velocimetry in predicting implantation in an IVF program. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1995; 6: 191–8.
21. , , , . The relationship between endometrial thickness, and blood flow and pregnancy rates in in-vitro fertilization. Hum Reprod 1999; 14: 1067–71.
22. , , et al. Colour Doppler changes and thromboxane production after ovarian stimulation with gonadotrophin-releasing hormone agonist. Hum Reprod 1997; 12: 2477–82.
23. , , , . Assessment of endometrial receptivity by transvaginal color Doppler and three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasonography in patients undergoing in vitro fertilization procedures. J Ultrasound Med 2001; 20: 125–34.
24. , , et al. Association of endometrial blood flow as determined by a modified colour Doppler technique with subsequent outcome of in-vitro fertilization. Hum Reprod 1999; 14: 1606–10.
25. , , et al. Power Doppler endometrial evaluation as a method for the prognosis of embryo implantation in an ICSI program. J Assist Reprod Genet 2000; 17: 329–34.
26. , , , , . Assessment of uterine receptivity by the endometrial-subendometrial blood flow distribution pattern in women undergoing in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 2002; 78: 245–51.
27. , , et al. Endometrial vascularity and ongoing pregnancy after IVF. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2002; 104: 137–43.
28. , , , . Three-dimensional power Doppler sonography: imaging and quantifying blood flow and vascularization. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1999; 14: 139–43.
29. , , , , . The reliability of virtual organ computer-aided analysis (VOCAL) for the semiquantification of ovarian, endometrial and subendometrial perfusion. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003; 22: 633–9.
30. , , , , . The interobserver reliability of three-dimensional power Doppler data acquisition within the female pelvis. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2004;23: 501–8.
31. , , et al. Quantitative assessment of subendometrial blood flow by three-dimensional-ultrasound is an important predictive factor of implantation in an in-vitro fertilization programme. Hum Reprod 2000; 15: 89–94.
32. , , et al. Detection of the subendometrial vascularization flow index by three-dimensional ultrasound may be useful for predicting the pregnancy rate for patients undergoing in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 2003; 79: 507–11.
33. , , et al. Three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound of the subendometrial blood flow under the administration of a contrast agent (Levovist). Arch Gynecol Obstet 2004; 270: 94–8.
34. , , et al. Evaluation of endometrial receptivity during in-vitro fertilization using three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2005; 26: 765–9.
35. , , , , . The role of endometrial and subendometrial blood flow measured by three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound in the prediction of pregnancy during in vitro fertilization treatment. Hum Reprod 2006; 21: 164–70.
36. , , , , . Factors affecting endometrial and subendometrial blood flow measured by three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound during in vitro fertilization treatment. Hum Reprod 2006; 21: 1062–9.
37. , , , , . Comparison of endometrial and subendometrial blood flow measured by three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound between stimulated and natural cycles in the same patients. Hum Reprod 2004; 19: 2385–90.
38. , , , , . The role of endometrial and subendometrial vascularity measured by three-dimensional power Doppler ultrasound in the prediction of pregnancy during frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles. Hum Reprod 2006; 21: 1612–7.
39. , , , , . Endometrial and subendometrial vascularity is higher in pregnant patients with live birth following ART than in those who suffer a miscarriage. Hum Reprod 2007; 22: 1134–41.
40. , , , . Are endometrial parameters by three-dimensional ultrasound and power Doppler angiography related to in vitro fertilization/embryo transfer outcome? Fertil Steril 2008; 1: 111–7.
41. , , et al. Evaluation of the effect of machine settings on quantitative three-dimensional power Doppler angiography: an in-vitro flow phantom experiment. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2008; 32: 551–9.
42. , , , , . Evaluation of volume vascularization index and flow index: a phantom study. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2008; 32: 560–4.
43. , , , , . The cyclic pattern of the immunocytochemical expression of oestrogen and progesterone receptors in human myometrial and endometrial layers: characterization of the endometrial-subendometrial unit. Hum Reprod 1999; 14: 190–7.
44. , , , . Endometrial blood flow measured by xenon 133 clearance in women with normal menstrual cycles and dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1987; 156: 158–66.
45. , , , , . Quantifying the changes in endometrial vascularity throughout the normal menstrual cycle with three-dimensional power Doppler angiography. Hum Reprod 2004; 19: 330–8.
46. , , et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor expression in human endometrium is regulated by hypoxia. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000; 85: 402–9.
47. , , , , . Adriana and Luisa Castellucci award lecture 1999: role of oxygen in the regulation of trophoblast gene expression and invasion. Placenta 2000; 21: 443–50.
48. , , , , . Changes in endometrial and subendometrial blood flows in IVF. Reproductive BioMedicine Online 2009; 18: 269–75.