1. . Reducing the risk of Thrombosis and Embolism during pregnancy and the puerperium. Guideline no.37. London, RCOG Press, 2009.
2. (Ed.). Saving Mothers’ Lives : reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer 2003–2005. The Seventh Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom. London, CEMACH, 2007.
3. Collaborative Group. CLASP: a randomised trial of low-dose aspirin for the prevention and treatment of pre-eclampsia among 9364 pregnant women. Lancet 1994; 343: 619–629.
4. , , . Anticoagulants in pregnancy. Obstetrical and Gynaecological Survey 2005; 61: 59–61.
5. , , , . Spinal and epidural haematoma and low molecular weight heparin. New England Journal of Medicine 1998; 338: 1774–1775.
6. . Section 7 Spinal and epidural blocks; Section 9 Pregnancy and puerperium. In: Prophylaxis of Venous Thromboembolism. Publication No. 62. Edinburgh, SIGN 2002; 24–26; 30–35.
7. , , et al. Regional anesthesia in the anticoagulated patient: defining the risks. (The Second ASRA Consensus Conference on Neuraxial Anesthesia and Anticoagulation.)Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine 2003; 23: 172–197
8. Impaired haemostasis and regional anaesthesia. Canadian Journal of Anesthesia 1996; 43: R129–R141.
9. . Thromboembolic disease in pregnancy and the puerperium : acute management. Green-top guideline 28, 2007.
10. , . A Clinical Approach to the Management of Thrombosis in Obstetrics Part 2 : diagnosis and management of venous thromboembolism. The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist 2007; 9: 3–8.
11. , , , Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy Part 2 : Acquired Heart Disease. The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist 2007; 9: 83–87.
12. , , , . Managing peri-delivery anticoagulation in women on therapeutic dose low molecular weight heparin : a role for unfractionated heparin?Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2007; 5: P-S-622.
13. , , , . Intrapartum care for women on full anticoagulation. International Journal of Obstetric Anaesthesia 2003; 12: 188–192.
14. , , . Neurological complications of obstetric regional analgesia. International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia 2000; 9: 99–124.
15. , , , , . Venous Thromboembolism, Thrombophilias, Anti-thrombotic therapy and Pregnancy. American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines (8th edn). Chest 2008; 133: 844S–886S.
16. , , et al. Thrombolytic therapy in pregnancy. Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis 2006; 21: 271–276.