- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: November 2017
- Print publication year: 2017
- Online ISBN: 9781107360044
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781107360044
- Subjects: Medical Imaging, Medicine
Engage with the visual world of disease with this accessible introduction to molecular imaging. This book provides users of all levels with the characterization and measurement of biological processes on a cellular level, functioning within humans, and other living systems. This important new introduction to the field will enable the reader to recognize the major methods, modalities and varied applications of molecular imaging in an efficient and effective way. Featuring techniques from areas such as nuclear medicine, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, optical imaging, and nanotechnology, the book also covers the current movement towards precision medicine thereby driving exceptional hospital care, worldwide. Molecular Imaging provides valuable insight into the properties that improve patient diagnosis. Serving to inform experienced physicians, students, and beginners alike, this convenient introduction is tailored to an individual with the desire to effectively grasp the basic concepts of molecular imaging, under the constraints of a busy professional career.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.