2. , , , et al. The community prevalence of chronic pelvic pain in women and associated illness behaviour. Br J Gen Pract 2001;51:541–7.
3. , , , , , . Prevalence and incidence of chronic pelvic pain in primary care: evidence from a national general practice database. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1999;106:1149–55.
4. . Chronic pelvic pain. Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 2009; 23:593–610.
5. , . Adenomyosis uteri: an update. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2009;11:41–47.
6. , , , , . A randomized clinical trial on the benefit of adhesiolysis in patients with intraperitoneal adhesions and chronic pelvic pain. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1992;99,59–62.
7. , , , et al. Laparoscopic adhesiolysis in patients with chronic abdominal pain: a blinded randomised controlled multi-centre trial. Lancet 2003;361:1247–51.
8. . Management of Acute Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. Green-top Guideline No. 32. London: RCOG; 2009.
9. , . Rome III: New standard for functional gastrointestinal disorders. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 2006;15:237–41.
10. , . Successful management of interstitial cystitis in clinical practice. Urology 2007;69:82–6.
11. , , , , . Physical therapy in the management of women with chronic pelvic pain. Int J Clin Pract 2008;62:263–269.
12. , , , et al. Chronic pain syndromes and their relation to childhood abuse and stressful life events. J Psychosom Res 2003;54:361–7.
13. , , , , , . Attitudes of women with chronic pelvic pain to the gynaecological consultation: a qualitative study. BJOG 2006;113:446–452.
14. , , , , , . A randomized clinical trial to compare two different approaches in women with chronic pelvic pain. Obstet Gynecol 1991;77:740–4.
15. , , . Interventions for treating chronic pelvic pain in women. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2005;(2):CD000387.
16. , , , . Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for dysmenorrhoea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010;(1):CD001751.
17. . LUNA for Chronic Pelvic Pain. Interventional Procedure Guidance 234. London: NICE; 2008