- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: April 2010
- Print publication year: 2007
- Online ISBN: 9780511721267
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511721267
This collection of survey and research articles brings together topics at the forefront of the theory of L-functions and Galois representations. Highlighting important progress in areas such as the local Langlands programme, automorphic forms and Selmer groups, this timely volume treats some of the most exciting recent developments in the field. Included are survey articles from Khare on Serre's conjecture, Yafaev on the André-Oort conjecture, Emerton on his theory of Jacquet functors, Venjakob on non-commutative Iwasawa theory and Vigneras on mod p representations of GL(2) over p-adic fields. There are also research articles by: Böckle, Buzzard, Cornut and Vatsal, Diamond, Hida, Kurihara and R. Pollack, Kisin, Nekovář, and Bertolini, Darmon and Dasgupta. Presenting the very latest research on L-functions and Galois representations, this volume is indispensable for researchers in algebraic number theory.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.