1. , . The rehabilitation process: a neurological perspective. In: , , , , eds. Handbook of Neurological Rehabilitation. Hove: Psychology Press, 2003; 15–28.
2. . Applying the WHO ICF framework to the rehabilitation of patients with cognitive deficits. In: , , eds. The Effectiveness of Rehabilitation for Cognitive Deficits. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2005; 31–42.
3. Neurorehabilitation services and their delivery. In: , ed. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation. Lisse, Swets & Zeitlinger, 2003; 271–91.
4. Planning, delivering and evaluating services. In: , , eds. Clinical Neuropsychology: a Practical Guide to Assessment and Management for Clinicians. Chichester, Wiley, 2004; 367–83.
. Division of Neuropsychology report on clinical neuropsychology and rehabilitation services for adults with acquired brain injury
. available online – www.bps.org.uk
6. . Working party on the management of patients with head injury. London: RCS, 1999.
7. , ‘Behaviour problems after brain injury: incidence and need for treatment.’ Clin Rehabil 1996; 10: 173–81.
8. , Neurobehavioural rehabilitation in practice. In: , , eds. Neurobehavioural Disability and Social Handicap Following Traumatic Brain Injury. Hove: Psychology Press, 2001; 133–55.
9. , , Community based rehabilitation after severe traumatic brain injury: a randomized controlled trial. J Neurol, Neurosurg Psychiatry 2003; 72: 193–202.
10. , . The influence of neuropsychological rehabilitation on symptomatology and quality of life following brain injury: a controlled long-term follow-up. Brain Injury 2006; 20: 1295–306.
11. Organisation of neurological rehabilitation services. In: , , , Handbook of Neurological Rehabilitation. Hove: Psychology Press, 2003; 29–40.
12. , Self-regulation and goal theories in brain injury rehabilitation. J Head Trauma Rehabil 2006; 21: 142–55.
13. , , , . Should patients participate in clinical decision making? An optimised balance block design controlled study of goal setting in a rehabilitation setting. J Neurol, Neurosurg Psychiatry 2007; 78: 576–80.
14. , , , , , . The Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: a partnership between health care and rehabilitation research. In: , , eds. International Handbook of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation New York, Kluwer Academic/Plenum, 2000; 231–46.
15. , , Goal setting as an outcome measure: a systematic review. Clin Rehabil 2006; 20: 756–72.
16. , Head injury rehabilitation in the UK: an economic perspective. Soc Sci Med 1997; 45: 295–303.
17. , , , . Clinical and cost effectiveness of post-acute neurobehavioural rehabilitation. Brain Inj 1999; 13: 69–88.
18. , , Efficiency of specialist rehabilitation in reducing dependency and costs of continuing care for adults with complex acquired brain injuries. J Neurol, Neurosurg Psychiatry 2006; 77: 634–9.
19. , , Decreased length of stay, cost savings and descriptive findings of enhanced patient care resulting from an integrated traumatic brain injury programme. Brain Inj 2002; 16: 537–54.