1. , , , , . The safety and efficacy of fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system compared with morphine intravenous patient-controlled analgesia for postoperative pain management: an analysis of pooled data from three randomized, active-controlled clinical trials. Anesth Analg 2007;105(5):1428–1436.
2. . Patient-controlled transdermal iontophoretic fentanyl system as an alternative to intravenous morphine PCA: review and meta-analysis. Future Neurol 2007;2(6):621–627.
3. , , , , , . Fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system for acute pain management after orthopedic surgery: a comparative study with morphine intravenous patient-controlled analgesia. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2006;31:546–554.
4. , , . Comparison of postoperative pain management using two patient-controlled analgesia methods: nursing perspective. J Adv Nurs 2009;65(7):1370–1380.
5. , , , , . System-related events and analgesic gaps during postoperative pain management with the fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system and morphine intravenous patient-controlled analgesia. Anesth Analg 2007;105(5):1437–1441.