1. , , , , . The EPICure study: outcomes to discharge from hospital for infants born at the threshold of viability. Pediatrics 2000;106:659–671.
2. , , . Marked temperature dependence of the platelet calcium signal induced by human von Willebrand factor. Blood 1999;94:199–207.
3. , , , . Hypothermia and acidosis synergistically impair coagulation in human whole blood. Anesth Analg 2008;106:1627–1632.
4. , , . Oxygen as a neonatal health hazard: call for détente in clinical practice. Acta Paediatr 2007;96:801–812.
5. , , , et al. Early exposure to common anesthetic agents causes widespread neurodegeneration in the developing rat brain and persistent learning deficits. J Neurosci 2003;23:876–878.
6. , , , et al. Early exposure to anesthesia and learning disabilities in a population-based birth cohort. Anesthesiology 2009;110:796–804.