- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2018
- Print publication year: 2018
- Online ISBN: 9781139871372
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781139871372
- Subjects: Medical Imaging, Emergency Medicine, Medicine
Delayed recognition of an injury or improper stabilization of the spine can lead to irreversible spinal cord injury and permanent neurological damage. This highly illustrated resource chronicles the rapid developments in imaging technology and expertise over the past decades that have transformed the medical management of vertebral injury, including thoracolumbar trauma classification. With over 250 CT and MRI images, this essential text is designed to aid both trainees and practicing physicians in making rapid and accurate diagnoses to patients with spinal trauma and provide appropriate care. This clear, concise, case-based resource will serve as a guide and learning source for trainees as well as an easily navigable reference for medical practitioners that can be essential to establishing the presence of an acute spinal injury.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.