1. , . Female Urinary Incontinence in Practice. London: Royal Society of Medicine Press, 2004.
2. . Urinary Incontinence in Women [NICE Clinical Guidance 171]. London: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, 2013.
3. , , . Incontinence history as a predictor for detrusor instability. Obstet Gynecol 1988;71:257–259.
4. , , , et al. The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function: Report from the Standardisation Subcommittee of the International Continence Society. Neurourol Urodyn 2002;21:167–178.
5. , , . The significance of atrial natriureteric peptide in nocturnal urinary symptoms in the elderly. Neurourol Urodyn 1992;11:420–421.
6. , (eds). The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, 17th edn (centennial), Section 17: Urinary incontinence. Rahway, NJ: Merck Publishing, 1999.
7. , , , et al. An International Urogynaecological Association (IUGA)/International Continence Society (ICS) joint report on the terminology for female pelvic floor dysfunction. Neurourol Urodyn 2010;29:4–20.
8. , , , . A new questionnaire to assess the quality of life of urinary incontinent women. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1997;104:1374.
9. . Urinary Incontinence: The Management of Urinary Incontinence in Women [NICE Clinical Guideline 40]. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2006.
10. , , . Urodynamics Illustrated. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2011, p.128.
11. , , , et al. The standardization of terminology of lower urinary tract function. Neurourol Urodyn 1988;7:403–426.
12. , , , et al. The standardization of terminology of lower urinary tract function. Scand J Urol Nephrol Suppl 1988;114:5–19.
13. , , , , . Definition of mild, moderate and severe incontinence on the 24-hour pad test. BJOG 2004:111:859–862.
14. , , , . An assessment of urodynamic investigation in incontinent women. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1980;87:873–896.
15. . Joint Statement on Minimum Standards for Urodynamic Practice in the UK. London UK: UK Continence Society, 2009.
16. , , , et al. Crouching over the toilet seat: prevalence among British gynaecological outpatients and its effect upon micturition. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1991;98:569–572.
17. , , . Screening for urinary tract infections in a gynaecological setting: validity and cost-effectiveness of reagent strips. Br J Biomed Sci 1999:56:253–257.
18. . Techniques of evaluation. In , , , (eds). Neurology and Urodynamics; Principles and Practice. New York: Macmillan, 1988; pp. 155–198.
19. , . Stress incontinence: classification and surgical approach. J Urol 1988;139:727–731.
20. , . Textbook of Female Urology and Urogynaecology, 2nd edn. Abingdon, UK: Informa Healthcare, 2009.
21. . The obstruction of pelvic organ support in a population of female subjects seen for routine gynaecologic health care. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2000;183;277–285.
22. , , , et al. Pelvic Organ Support Study (POSST): the distribution, clinical definition and epidemiology of pelvic organ support defects. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005; 192:795–806.
23. , , , et al. Pelvic organ prolapse in the Women's Health Initiative. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002;186:1160–1166.
24. , , . Case–control study of etiologic risk factors in the development of severe pelvic organ prolapse. Int Urogynaecol J 2001;12:187–192.
25. , , , et al. The standardization of terminology of female pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1996;175:10.
26. , . Current clinical nomenclature for description of pelvic organ prolapse. J Pelvic Surg 1996;2:257.
27. , , , et al. Interobserver and intraobserver reliability of the proposed International Continence Society, Society of Gynecologic Surgeons, and American Urogynecologic Society pelvic organ prolapse classification system. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1996;175:1467–1471.
28. , , . Interobserver variation in the assessment of pelvic organ prolapsed. Int J Urogynecol Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 1996;175:1467.
29. , . Pelvic organ prolapsed:is ICS-grading without POP-Q measurement reliable. Int Urogynaecol J 2001;12(Suppl 3):S45.
30. , , . Mechanisms of uterine support and the pathogenesis of uterine prolapse. Obstet Gynecol 1960;15:711–726.
31. , . Genesis of the vaginal profile: a. 88 correlated classification of vaginal relaxation. Clin Obstet Gynecol 1972;89:1048–1054.
32. . Classification of vaginal relaxation. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1980;136:957–958.
33. , , , et al. Validation of a simplified technique for using the POPQ pelvic organ prolapse classification system. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2006;17:615–620.
34. , , . Adoption of the pelvic organ prolapsed quantification system in peer-reviewed literature. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;189:1632–1636.