1. . Assessment: neuropsychological testing of adults. Considerations for neurologists. Report of the Therapeutics and Technology Assessment Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology 1996;47(2):592–9.
2. , , . Core curriculum for training in Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2006;18(1):6–13.
3. , , et al., editors. Proceedings of the Houston Conference on Specialty Education and Training in Clinical Neuropsychology. Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 1998;13:160–6.
4. , , “Mini-mental state”. A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician. J Psychiatr Res. 1975;12(3):189–98.
5. , , et al. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment, MoCA: a brief screening tool for mild cognitive impairment. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005;53(4):695–9.
6. , , , , The mini-cog: a cognitive ‘vital signs’ measure for dementia screening in multi-lingual elderly. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2000;15(11):1021–7.
7. , , , Population-based norms for the Mini-Mental State Examination by age and educational level. J Am Med Assoc 1993;269(18):2386–91.
8. , , Three-word recall as a measure of memory. J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 1993;15(2):321–9.
9. , , et al. Three-word recall in normal aging. J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 2004;26(8):1128–33.
10. , , , . Neuropsychological Assessment. 5th edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2012.
11. , , A Compendium Of Neuropsychological Tests: Administration, Norms, and Commentary. 3rd edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2006.
12. Handbook of Normative Data for Neuropsychological Assessment. 2nd edition. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2005.
13. Neuropsychological Evaluation of the Child. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2004.
14. , The Halstead–Reitan Neuropsychological Test Battery for Adults: theoretical, methodological, and validational bases. In , , , editors. Comprehensive Handbook of Psychological Assessment. Volume 1. Intellectual and Neuropsychological Assessment. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons; 2004.
15. , , , The Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS): preliminary clinical validity. J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 1998;20(3):310–19.
16. Repeatable Battery for the Neuropsychological Status (RBANS). San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 1998.
17. , , et al. The use of neuropsychology test technicians in clinical practice: official statement of the National Academy of Neuropsychology. Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 2000;15(5):381–2.
18. , , Comprehensive Norms for an Expanded Halstead–Reitan Battery. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 1991.
19. , Neuropsychological Assessment of Neuropsychiatric and Neuromedical Disorders. 3rd edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2009.
20. , , Introduction to Clinical Neuropsychology: A Casebook. Austin, TX: PRO-ED, Inc.; 1998.
21. , Textbook of Clinical Neuropsychology. New York, NY: Taylor & Francis; 2007.
22. , , Reliable change and practice effects: outcomes of various indices compared. J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 2009;31(3):339–52.