1. , , Neuropsychological Assessment, 4th edn. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2004.
2. , , eds. Textbook of Clinical Neuropsychology. New York, NY: Psychology Press: 2008.
3. , Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a neuropsychological perspective towards DSM-V. Neuropsychol Rev. 2007;17:5–38.
4. , Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: an overview of the etiology and a review of the literature relating to the correlates and life course outcomes for men and women. Clin Psychol Rev. 2007;27:188–210.
5. , , Neuropsychological perspectives on ADHD. In: , , eds. Textbook of Clinical Neuropsychology. New York, NY: Psychology Press. 2008; 333–45.
6. , , , Frontal lobe disinhibition in attention deficit disorder. Child Psychiatry Hum Dev. 1986;16:221–32.
7. , The attention system of the human brain. Annu Rev Neurosci. 1990;13:25–42.
8. , , Frontal lobe functions in attention deficit disorder with and without hyperactivity: a review and research report. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 1992;16:511–25.
9. , Neurology of Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2004.
10. Neuropsychological theory and findings in ADHD: the state of the field and salient challenges for the coming decade. Biol Psychiatry. 2005;57:1424–35.
11. Close interrelation of motor development and cognitive development and of the cerebellum and prefrontal cortex. Child Dev. 2000;71:44–56.
12. , Brain development and ADHD. Clin Psychol Rev. 2006;26:433–44.
13. , , A Compendium of Neuropsychological Tests: Administration, Norms, and Commentary, 3rd edn. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2006.
14. Higher brain functions. In: , ed. Neuroscience in Medicine, 2nd edn. New York, NY: Human Press, Inc.; 2003.
15. , , , et al. Intelligence: knowns and unknowns. Am Psychol. 1996;51:77–101.
16. Assessment of Children: Cognitive Foundations. San Diego, CA: Jerome Sattler, Publisher, Inc.; 2008.
17. , , , et al. Executive functioning in high-IQ adults with ADHD. Psychol Med. 2010;40:1909–18.
18. , , , et al. Is adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder a valid diagnosis in the presence of high IQ? Psychol Med. 2009;39:1325–35.
19. , , A normative-developmental study of executive function: a window on prefrontal function in children. Dev Neuropsychol. 1991;7:131–49.
20. , The cerebellum contributes to higher functions during development: evidence from a series of children surgically treated for posterior fossa tumors. Brain. 2000;123:1051–61.
21. Disorders of the cerebellum: ataxia, dysmetria of thought, and the cerebellar cognitive affective syndrome. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2004;16:367–78.
22. , The extreme capsule in humans and rethinking of the language circuitry. Brain Struct Funct. 2009;213:343–58.
23. , , , et al. Mapping cortical change across the human life span. Nat Neurosci. 2003;6:309–15.
24. , , , , Oculomotor abnormalities in boys with Tourette Syndrome with and without ADHD. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2001;40(12):1464–72.
25. , , , et al. Stability of executive function deficits into young adult years: A prospective longitudinal follow-up study of grown up males with ADHD. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2007;116:129–36.
26. , Adult clinical neuropsychology: lessons from studies of the frontal lobes. Annu Rev Psychol. 2002;53:401–33.
27. , , , et al. Handedness and hemispheric language dominance in healthy humans. Brain. 2000;123:2512–18.
28. , Language laterality in left-handers assessed by unilateral E.C.T. Neuropsychologia. 1973;11:423–8.
29. , , , et al. Larger deficits in brain networks for response inhibition than for visual selective attention in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2005;46:94–111.
30. , , , , Asymmetrical visual-spatial attentional performance in ADHD: evidence for a right hemispheric deficit. Biol Psychiatry. 1995;37:789–97.
31. , , , et al. Association between response inhibition and working memory in adult ADHD: a link to right frontal cortex pathology? Biol Psychiatry. 2006;61:1395–401.
32. , , , et al. Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy investigation of the right frontal lobe in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2003;42:303–10.
33. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders and Comorbidities in Children, Adolescents, and Adults. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.; 2000.
34. , , , . Brief report: attention effect on a measure of social perception. J Autism Dev Disord. 2008;38:1797–802.
35. , , Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder across the lifespan. Annu Rev Med. 2002;53:113–31.
36. , , , et al. Frontal lobe gray matter density decreases in bipolar I disorder. Biol Psychiatry. 2004;55:648–51.
37. , , , et al. Material-specific lateralization in the medial temporal lobe and prefrontal cortex during memory encoding. Brain. 2001;124:1841–54.
38. On the nature of the memory disorder in presenile dementia. Neuropsychologia. 1971;9:75–81.
39. Correlates of generalized tonic-clonic seizures with intellectual, neuropsychological, emotional, and social function in patients with epilepsy. Epilepsia. 1986;27:399–411.
40. , , , et al. The frequency, complications, and aetiology of ADHD in new onset paediatric epilepsy. Brain. 2007:130:3135–48.
41. , , Attention-deficit disorders and epilepsy in childhood: incidence, causative relations and treatment possibilities. J Child Neurol. 2009;24:727–33.
42. , , , The TCN/AACN 2010 “salary survey”: professional practices, beliefs, and incomes of U.S. neuropsychologists. Clin Neuropsychol. 2011;25:12–61.
43. Manual for the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children – Fourth Edition. New York, NY: Psychological Corporation; 2008.
44. Manual for the Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence – Third Edition. New York, NY: Psychological Corporation; 2002.
45. Manual for the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale – Fourth Edition. New York, NY: Psychological Corporation; 2003.
46. , , The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale, Fourth Edition: Guide for Administering and Score. Chicago, IL: Riverside Publishing Company; 1986.
47. Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test: KBIT. Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Service; 1990.
48. Kaufman Adolescent and Adult Intelligence Test (KAIT). Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Service; 1993.
49. Wechsler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence. New York, NY: Psychological Corporation; 1999.
50. , . Conners’ Continuous Performance Test II CPT II Computer Program for Windows Technical Guide and Software Manual. North Tonawanda, NY: Multi-Health Systems Inc.; 2000.
51. , , , , Test of Variables of Attention, Version 8 (TOVA 8) Professional Manual. Los Alamitos, CA: The TOVA Company; 2012.
52. The Gordon Diagnostic Systems. DeWitt, NY: Gordon Systems; 1983.
53. , , , et al. Relations between continuous performance test performance measures and ADHD behaviors. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2003;31:543–54.
54. , , , , Diagnostic efficiency of neuropsychological test scores for discriminating boys with and without attention deficit–hyperactivity disorder. J Consult Clin Psychol. 2000;68:477–88.
55. , , , et al. The effects of focal anterior and posterior brain lesions on verbal fluency. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 1998;4:265–78.
56. , , , , Disparate letter and semantic category fluency deficits in autopsy confirmed frontotemporal dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Neuropsychology. 2007;21:20–30.
57. Validity of the Trail Making test as an indicator of organic brain damage. Percept Mot Skills. 1958;8:271–6.
58. , Stroop Color and Word Test: Revised Examiner’s Manual. Wood Dale, IL: Stoelting Co.; 2002.
59. , , Stroop Color and Word Test Children’s Version for Ages 5–14. Wood Dale, IL: Stoetling Co.; 2003.
60. , , , , Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (WCST) manual, revised and expanded. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 1993.
61. , Manual for the Booklet Category Test. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 1997.
62. Specific impairments of planning. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 1982;298:199–209.
63. , Disorders in executive control functions among aphasic and other rain-damaged subjects. J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 1990;12:485–501.
64. , , Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 2001.
65. , , NEPSY–Second Edition (NEPSY II). San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 2007.
66. , , Multilingual Aphasia Examination, 3rd edn. San Antonio, TX: Psychological Corporation; 1994.
67. , , The Boston Naming Test, 2nd edn. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2001.
68. , , , , Contributions to Neuropsychological Assessment, 2nd edn. Orlando, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 1994.
69. “L’examen psychologique dans les cas d’encephalopathie traumatique. (Les Problems).”Arch Psychol. 1941;28:215–85.
70. Le test de copie d’une figure complexe. Arch Psychol. 1944;30:206–356.
71. , , Dissociation of remote and anterograde memory impairment and neural correlates in alcoholic Korsakoff syndrome. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2004;10:427–41.
72. , Anterograde memory deficits for visuospatial material after infarction of the right thalamus. Arch Neurol. 1983;40:183–6.
73. , , , California Verbal Learning Test – Second Edition, Adult Version. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 2000.
74. Children’s Memory Scale. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 1997.
75. , Wide Range Assessment of Memory and Learning, Second Edition administration and technical manual. Wilmington, DE: Wide Range; 2003.
76. Wechsler Memory Scale – Fourth Edition. San Antonio, TX: Pearson; 2009.
77. , The neurodevelopmental frontostriatal disorders: evolutionary adaptiveness and anomalous lateralization. Brain Lang. 2000;73(2):297–320.
78. , Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a review of research on movement skill performance and physical fitness. Adapt Phys Activ Q. 2003;20:1–25.
79. , , Comprehensive Norms for an Expanded Halstead-Reitan Neuropsychological Battery: Demographic Corrections, Research Findings, and Clinical Applications. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc.; 1991.
80. Purdue Pegboard: Examiner Manual. Chicago: Science Research Associates; 1968.
81. , A diagnostic interview: the schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1978;35:837–44.
82. , The Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children (Kiddie-SADS). New York, NY: New York State Psychiatric Institute; 1978.
83. Conners 3rd Edition (Conners 3). North Tonawanda, NY: Multi-Health Systems, Inc.; 2008.
84. , Behavior Assessment System for Children, 2nd edn. Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Service; 2004.
85. , , , , The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory – 2 (MMPI-2): Manual for Administration and Scoring. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press; 1989.
86. , , , et al. The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory – Adolescent Version (MMPI-A): Manual for Administration and Scoring. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press; 1992.
87. MASC 2: Multidimensional Anxiety Scale for Children, Second Edition. North Tonawanda, NY: Multi-Health Systems Inc.; 2012.
88. , Beck Anxiety Inventory. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 1993.
89. Children’s Depression Inventory Manual. North Tonawanda, NY: Multi-Health Systems, Inc.; 1992.
90. , , Beck Depression Inventory, 2nd edn. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 1996.
91. , , eds. Neuropsychology of Malingering Casebook. New York, NY: Psychology Press/AACN; 2009.
92. , , Woodcock-Johnson-III Tests of Achievement. Itasca, IL: Riverside Publishing; 2001.
93. Wechsler Individual Achievement Test – Third Edition. San Antonio, TX: NCS Pearson; 2009.
94. , Gray Oral Reading Test (5th edition). Austin, TX: PRO-ED; 2012.
95. , , Test of Word Reading Efficiency, 2nd Edition. Austin, TX: Pro-Ed, Inc.; 2012.