- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2022
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781316677292
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316677292
A comprehensive guide on Atomic-Scale Analytical Tomography (ASAT) that discusses basic concepts and implications of the technique in areas such as material sciences, microscopy, engineering sciences and several interdisciplinary avenues. The title interrogates how to successfully achieve ASAT at the intersection of transmission electron microscopy and atom probe microscopy. This novel concept is capable of identifying individual atoms in large volumes as well as in 3D, with high spatial resolution. Written by leading experts from academia and industry, this book serves as a guide with real-world applications on cutting-edge research problems. An essential reading for researchers, engineers and practitioners interested in nanoscale characterisation, this book introduces the reader to a new direction for atomic-scale microscopy.
Joachrim Mayer - RWTH Aachen University
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.