1. , , . Surgical outcome of modified versus conventional parotidectomy in treatment of benign parotid tumors. J Surg Oncol 2011;103:163–8.
2. , . Intraparotid anatomy of the facial nerve and retromandibular vein. Br J Surg 1988;75:310–2.
3. , , , . Skin injury and great auricular nerve sacrifice after parotidectomy. J Craniofac Surg 2009;20:1078–81.
4. , , , , . Modified superficial parotidectomy: preserving both the great auricular nerve and the parotid gland fascia. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2006;135:458–62.
5. , . Preservation of the great auricular nerve during parotidectomy. Clin Otolaryngol Allied Sci 1997;22:251–3.
6. , . Management of parotid gland neoplasms. Am J Otolaryngol 1980;1:155–67.
7. , , , , . Superficial parotidectomy versus retrograde partial superficial parotidectomy in treating benign salivary gland tumor (pleomorphic adenoma). J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2010;68:2092–8.
8. , , , , . Warthin's tumor: a 40-year experience at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Laryngoscope 1994;104:799–803.
9. , , . Electrophysiologic facial nerve monitoring during parotidectomy. Head Neck 2010;32:399–405.
10. , , , . Intraoperative monitoring of facial muscle evoked responses obtained by intracranial stimulation of the facial nerve: a more accurate technique for facial nerve dissection. Neurosurgery 1979;4:418–21.
11. . Use of a hemostat/stimulator probe and dedicated nerve locator/monitor for parotid surgery. Ear Nose Throat J 1990;69:566, 570, 573.
12. , , , et al. Facial nerve electromyographic monitoring to predict movement in patients titrated to a standard anesthetic depth. Anesth Analg 2009;109:551–8.
13. , , , . Prediction and outcomes of impossible mask ventilation. A review of 50,000 anesthetics. Anesthesiology 2009;110:891–7
14. . Benign transient swelling of the parotid glands following general anesthesia: “anesthesia mumps”. Anesth Analg 1970;49:560–3.
15. , , , et al. Interference between muscle relaxation and facial nerve monitoring during parotidectomy. Acta Otolaryngol 2006;126:422–8.
16. , , . Neuromuscular blockade monitoring comparing the orbicularis oculi and adductor pollicis muscles. Anesthesiology 1986;65:95–7.
17. , , , et al. Effects of partial neuromuscular blockade on facial nerve monitorization in otologic surgery. Acta Otolaryngol 2003;123:321–4.
18. , , . Drug-specific cyclodextrins with emphasis on sugammadex, the neuromuscular blocker rocuronium and perioperative anaphylaxis: implications for drug allergy. Clin Exp Allergy 2011.
19. , , , et al. A case report: a normal dose of rocuronium achieved the desired effect in a short time after the administration of sugammadex during reoperation. Masui 2011;60:621–4.
20. , . Parotidectomy in a patient with a family history of hyperthermia. Anesthesiology 1974;40:191–4.
21. , , , et al. Total intravenous anesthesia for two patients complicated with myotonic dystrophy. Masui 1999;48:181–4.
22. , , . Frey's syndrome and parotid surgery. Clin Otolaryngol Allied Sci 1998;23:291–301.
23. , . Endoscopic technique for the diagnosis and treatment of obstructive salivary gland diseases. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1999;57:1394–401.