3. , Identifying women in need of further discussion about the decision to have an abortion and eventual outcome. Contraception 2013;88:128–32.
8. The decision to opt for abortion. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 2008;34:175–80.
9. , An evaluation of the counselling given to patients having a therapeutic abortion. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1979;19:169–73.
10. Is counselling necessary? Making the decision to have an abortion. A qualitative interview study. European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care 2013;18:44–8.
11. Decision-making Support within the Integrated Care Pathway for Women Considering or Seeking Abortion
: Brook and FPA
12. Counselling Services for Sterilisation, Vasectomy and Termination of Pregnancy. Policy Studies Institute No 641, 1985.
14. , Pregnancy and Abortion Counselling. London: Routledge, 1996.
15. Perinatal loss. In , , (eds.) Psychological Aspects of Women’s Health Care. The Interface between Psychiatry and Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd edn. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, 2000: 141–76.