The costs of publishing Open Access are typically met through an Article Processing Charge (APC) that is paid by the author or author’s funding body or institution. There are two main instances where this APC might be waived or discounted:
- If you are based in a low- and middle-income country on the Research4Life country list, in our fully Gold Open Access journals
- If your institution participates in a Read and Publish deal with Cambridge
Use our tool to find out if you are eligible for an Open Access waiver or discount
Your Open Access publishing agreement
- Article Processing Charge Discount:
- Discount Details:
- Article Types:
- Submit your research using your institutional affiliation (ideally using ORCID). Please note that eligibility is based on the corresponding author's affiliation
- To find out more about publishing Open Access please visit our publishing Open Access information page or contact email@example.com
- Upon acceptance, choose the Gold Open Access option in your author publishing agreement form and select a creative commons licence
- We advise authors to check any funder or institutional mandates, for example research-funded authors may need to choose CC-BY (Creative Commons Attribution License).
The journals listed below are eligible for Open Access publishing as part of the above agreement
No products available
No products were returned for this agreement. Please reload the page or contact customer services.